Trainee IT Consultant – Tax Technology
About Innovate Tax
Innovate Tax is a leading and multi-award winning global tax technology consultancy that has developed multiple indirect tax technology products. We are headquartered in the UK with operations in the UAE, United States and Vadodara, India.
This could be the start of a great career with an award-winning and friendly global tax technology consultancy, as you join us as a Trainee Consultant!
As one of our trainees you’ll gain tremendous exposure, not least a practical introduction to the fascinating world of Tax Technology.
If you love to learn and you share our commitment to quality service, you’ll have every opportunity to develop in our interesting, interactive and fun workplace. As a business, we are growing rapidly, and therefore we are looking for trainees to join us on our journey.
It’s really important to use that everyone at Innovate Tax embodies our same core values:
- Respect – we respect ourselves, our colleagues, our clients, our differences – everything!
- Look for opportunity – we always aim to innovate and improve, never accepting status quo
- Make your good better – we always strive to excel at the things we are good at and seek to improve our knowledge, expertise and ourselves
- Always deliver – we take ownership of what we do and if we say we’ll do something, we’ll do it!
- Above and beyond – we always make the effort to go the extra mile to impress ourselves and our clients
You will be responsible for:
- working alongside our experienced consultants to deliver on global tax technology projects
- producing and updating system documentation for our clients and for our training resources
- providing first line support (with the help of our more experienced consultants) for our global clients
- researching international tax rates and contributing to blog posts, white papers, client newsletters etc.
- once you have the required skills, there may be opportunities to work internationally at our clients’ site(s) when required on implementation projects
You’ll need to be/have:
- a confident, enthusiastic and clear communicator in English language (both written and verbal)
- organised and self-motivated
- interested in IT/Technology and/or the global Finance and Tax landscape
- able to work well as part of a busy team
- immaculate attention to detail
Package and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities
- Training and development to bring out the best in you
- 25 paid leave days (18 annual + 7 casual, increasing with length of service), plus public holidays
- Weekends off
- Medical insurance
If you are keen to learn and what an interesting career working in the tax technology sector, there’ll be lots of options open to you. Whatever your ambitions, we will give you all the support and encouragement you need.
Please note – the job is in based in Vadodara, India so you must be able to travel to and from the office daily.