Following on the recent success of our Brexit special summit in March we are pleased to announce that our next summit has been confirmed for
Following on the recent success of our Brexit special summit in March we are pleased to announce that our next summit has been confirmed for the 15th October 2019. This time we are running an e-commerce special at the May Fair Hotel – London.
The focus will be on how EU and US governments are rebooting their e-commerce tax rules to close billions in missing revenues. Attend the summit and find out:
- Why the EU is simplifying VAT obligations by rolling out a single EU VAT return Jan 2021
- Which EU marketplaces facilitating non-EU merchants’ sales will have to collect the VAT
- How the UK, Germany and soon Austria will bring forward early marketplace obligations
- What US states are adopting 2018’s Wayfair, with almost 40 states with remote seller tax laws
Our e-commerce special will focus on these areas whilst also including some additional insight on the role of Brexit, Making Tax Digital and how other legislation changes are impacting businesses across the globe. We will cover:
- Our popular Brexit trade panel will reassemble as we head towards the 31 Oct deadline
- HMRC will provide and update on the progress of Making Tax Digital, and next steps for 2021
AvalaraFrom independent operators to midsize businesses and Fortune 100 companies, 20,000+ companies choose Avalara for tax compliance tools scaled to their needs.https://www.avalara.com/us/en/about/contact-us.html Avalara Headquarters 255 S. King St. Suite 1800 Seattle, WA 98104
Comments are closed.