‘My father used to tell me “Son, there’s always money in Death & Taxes” … and seeing as I don’t fancy being an undertaker, naturally I chose Tax.
Marry that with software… the highest net profit margin business on the planet, and you’ve got all the ingredients for an exciting career’ (N. Farmer, Commercial Director).
Innovate Tax are a Gold Oracle Partner, considered a boutique firm offering a unique market and value proposition, with headquarters on the south coast of England. Their Commercial Director and Partner to the Firm, lives in the beautiful welsh town of Monmouth and has decided to expand the current sales and marketing team (8 currently), by offering two apprenticeships places in his Monmouth town centre office.
Innovate Tax may be small in size, but they are big in reputation. We offer Global indirect tax software and consultancy solutions to only the very biggest multinational firms. Our solutions have been implemented in over 120 different countries, and we’ve won multiple awards for our innovation in the tax technology space.
As an apprentice, you’ll have exposure to all the elements of the commercial side of the business. We’ll teach you how to nature an opportunity through a sales pipeline, how to promote and convey a value proposition, understand the key principals of prospecting (not just phone calls!!) and generally offer the successful candidates a rounded education of how to be a competent software business person in a variety of global markets.
“Business starts with Sales, and this is the commercial side of Innovate Tax. We’re looking for people who want to help us grow… but we’re looking for potential future business people. If you’re looking for a shouty, high-5ing, sell at any cost type job… this isn’t for you” (A. Bohnet, Managing Director)
The apprenticeship will be for 12 months, however there is a likely chance of a full-time position after this period. After the first 3 months, there is opportunity for a performance related pay element to be introduced.
What is required:
- 5 A*-C grade GCSE’s, including English and Maths (must have original copies of qualification certificates)
- Able and willing to travel where necessary, in and outside of the UK
- Dedicated, hardworking and willing to work evenings and weekends if required
- The ability to work within a team, and alone
- Good telephone manner and confident speaking on the phone
- Ability to use initiative
- Willing to go above and beyond what is expected
- No previous experience in sales is required
- Age of 16years +
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Potential Performance Related Pay Offer during first term
- Long term service award
- You will achieve a level 2 apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration
The closing date for the application is 28th February 2019
We look forward to hearing from you