Reports to: Director of Operations
(no agencies please)
Innovate Tax is a leading and multi-award-winning global tax technology consultancy that have developed multiple products around indirect tax such as VAT and GST. We are head-quartered in the United Kingdom and established in the UAE, the United States, the Netherlands and in Vadodara, India.
Be part of our Global award-winning team!
We are looking for a dynamic, personable and enthusiastic Project Coordinator, eager to develop towards a Project Manager role, to join our growing company located in Bognor Regis, within an industry that is going through a technological revolution.
Working alongside our Project Managers, you will coordinate with our established Oracle Functional and Technical Consultants to deliver multiple interesting and challenging Tax Technology projects. You will work in accordance with the projects’ requirements, on time and within budget, for some very well-known global clients/brands.
Previous technical project experience is not essential for this role. More important is knowledge and experience gained in positions where attention to detail and organisation are key; you will have a curious mind and a desire to improve what we (and you) do; good judgement, humility – we want you to ask questions and admit when you make mistakes, so you/we can learn from them – and a ‘can-do’ outlook too.
Skills & Experience
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience of the following:
- Production and maintenance of project documentation
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Microsoft Office: including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The following is also desirable for this role:
- Participation in managing short-term (quick turnaround) projects, including involvement in the identification of key deliverables and project timelines; resource planning (bringing in the right people at the right time); and budget control
- Previous experience of working with global brands/clients
- Financial and commercial management
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate that you are/have:
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to manage your own workload effectively and multitask as required
- Good documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaborating between clients, the project team and the sales team
- Ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations; we believe in under-promising and over-delivering
- A team player who is comfortable working in a close-knit team and building strong professional relationships internally and with our clients, but with the ability to work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to push back (tactfully) where needed
Education & Qualifications
- Educated to A-level (or equivalent) or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience. A project management qualification such as PRINCE2 would be desirable.
It’s really important to us that everyone at Innovate Tax embodies our same core values:
- Respect – we respect ourselves, our colleagues, our clients, our differences – everything!
- Look for the opportunity – we always aim to innovate and improve, never accepting the status quo
- Make your good better – we always strive to excel at the things we are good at and seek to improve our knowledge, expertise and ourselves
- Always deliver – we take ownership of what we do and if we say we’ll do something, we’ll do it!
- Above and beyond – we always make the effort to go the extra mile to impress ourselves and our clients
Pay Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 20 to 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Long term service award
- Staff development days
- Regular team outings (circumstances permitting)
- Significant career development opportunities with a growing international business