Reports to: Head of Operations (dotted line to Project Manager)
Responsibility: Successful delivery of functional and technical projects
About Innovate Tax
Innovate Tax is a leading and multi-award-winning global tax technology consultancy that has developed multiple indirect tax technology products; think VAT and GST! We’re head-quartered in the UK with operations in the Netherlands, UAE, United States and India. This role is extremely varied, no two days are the same, but that’s what makes it exciting!
Be part of our Global award-winning team! We are looking for a dynamic, personable and enthusiastic Junior Project Manager to join our growing company (located in Bognor Regis) in an industry that is going through a technological revolution. Your position will be to work with our established Oracle Functional and Technical consultants on delivering multiple interesting and challenging projects in accordance with clients’ requirements, on time and within budget; working with well-known global clients/brands.
We are open to applications from experienced candidates; candidates who have been doing a project co-ordinator role and are now looking to move into a Project Management role; or we can train a graduate who has some experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
Skills and Attributes
- good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage your own workload effectively and multitask as required
- strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, providing the interface between clients, the project team and the sales team
- ability to manage all stakeholders’ expectations; we believe in under-promising and over-delivering and not over-promising and under-delivering)
- a team player who is comfortable working in a close-knit team and building strong professional relationships internally and with our clients, but with the ability to work independently
- good analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work under pressure and be able to push back (tactfully) or up-sell (via the Sales team) when a client’s request falls outside of the project scope/deliverables
- good documentation skills.
Knowledge & Experience
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience of the following:
- managing short-term (quick turnaround) IT projects, including the identification of key deliverables and client project timelines; resource planning (bringing in the right people at the right time); and budget control
- production of Project documentation
- establishing and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Microsoft Office
The following is also desirable for this role:
- previous experience of working with Global brands/clients
- financial and commercial management
- successful delivery of multiple projects from start to finish
Education & Qualifications
Educated to Degree-level or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience. A project management qualification such as PRINCE2 would be desirable.
Pay Package & Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 to 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Long term service award
- Staff development days
- Regular team outings (circumstances permitting)
- Significant career development opportunities with a growing international business