Reports to: Technical Development Manager
Responsible for: n/a
You will be working in the highly skilled and sought-after niche industry of tax technology. Every company has to pay tax and tax automation is becoming a very popular subject with many companies investing in automated solutions that can provide 100% compliance. Working globally, Innovate Tax is at the forefront of this new era and has become the global experts in indirect tax within the Oracle ERP world.
You will be part of a very dynamic Technical Development Team reporting to the Technical Development Manager, and will be based in Vadodara, India. You will work with and support the Functional Tax Technology team to ensure the delivery of our world class tax solutions and ancillary services to our global clients. This is a varied technical development role in a fast-paced environment which requires learning on the job.
About Innovate Tax
Innovate Tax are a leading and multi-award winning global tax technology consultancy that have developed multiple products around indirect tax such as VAT and GST. We head-quartered in the United Kingdom and established in The UAE, the United States and in Vadodara, India. Our India team are very much involved in the product development and customer deployment and are responsible for owning several of our projects.
- Develop and maintain SQL extracts for EBS eBTax in R12 and Oracle Fusion.
- Develop and maintain Innovate Tax reports (Oracle BI Publisher reports).
- Develop and maintain Custom Oracle EBS / Cloud solutions for new business needs.
- Create and maintain technical installation guides and technical documentation for our solutions.
- Support Clients on technical issues and resolve support tickets.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level in Computer Science or related field
- Experience of working as Oracle EBS Technical developer (see also skills and attributes above)
- Excellent programming skills including strong SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12 development including any of GL, AP, AR, ZX, OM, PO, HRMS, PA
- Working experience in Oracle Development tools (Oracle BI Publisher/OBIEE, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle JDeveloper)
- Advanced user of SQL/Developer, TOAD or similar
- Experience in writing technical documentation preferably in the context of a major IT systems methodology (i.e. Oracle AIM)
- Oracle APEX applications.
- Web Services, SOAP, RESTful services
- Implementation and use of OAuth2
- SQL performance tuning
- Experience in version control systems for source code (Git, Subversion, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate well with our clients and our team internally (spoken and written English)
- Organisational skills
- Flexible and patient
Relationships & Key Contacts
- Clients’ key contacts (e.g. Support)
- Technical and Functional Consulting teams
- Finance and Operations